Best Cryptocurrencies To Trade In India
With the recent launch of IC15 in India, there has never been a better time to trade Cryptocurrencies in India. To give you a head start, we have completed a summary of the best cryptocurrencies to trade in India. We think you should take a look at, if you're planning on starting to trade in 2022.
- Ethereum (ETH) - Chances are, if you know anything about cryptocurrencies you will have heard of Ethereum. ETH is a highly established token, initially released in July 2015, and growing in popularity across India. The crypto has been on a tremendous growth journey since its inception, growing 33,500% since 2016 to date, and most importantly outperforming Bitcoin in 2021 - gaining 418% in comparison to Bitcoin,s 66%. Ethereum has also completed some recent infrastructural improvements, so if you,re looking for a well established, highly credible token to begin to trade cryptocurrencies with in India, ETH is a great start. With both India and Ethereum tipped for an exciting 2022 in cryptocurrencies, this is one to watch out for.
- Solana (SOL) - While a competitor of ETH, SOL is still a highly appealing cryptocurrency to trade with in India in 2022. Talking numbers, Solana entered the crypto market at $1.5 in 2021 - it entered 2022 at $258. A contributing factor to Solana's recent successes is its incredibly fast transaction speeds, which are a thumbs up to the infrastructure on which the crypto is built. If you're in India and want to start to trade with a cryptocurrency that is on an upward curve, Solana could be a good option. If we look at how Solana opened 2022 in comparison to 2021, who could possibly predict how it will open 2023! With plenty of India-based backing, we could easily see another colossal year for the cryptocurrency.
- Avalanche (AVAX) - Sitting just outside the top 10 of cryptocurrencies by market capitalization, AVAX grew by 3,100% across 2021, heading into 2022 in a very similar fashion to Solana. Avalanche has positive relationships with reputable institutions, with Deloitte establishing a programme called 'Close As You Go' upon Avalanche Blockchain technology - which in turn saw AVAX's price rocket. The Bank of America also officially recognised the scalability of Avalanche, demonstrating the confidence that big industries have in the cryptocurrency. What makes this appealing to India based cryptocurrency enthusiasts who are looking to trade is the confidence that is held in its technologies. The cryptocurrency trade in India can often take the lead from its American counterparts, and with support for Avalanche from institutions like the Bank of America, there's no better lead to be followed. If you're looking for a cryptocurrency to trade in India, be sure to keep Avalanche in mind.
- Polkadot (DOT) - While 2022 has been a slower start for some cryptocurrencies than expected, DOT has come roaring out of the blocks. Nudging its way into the top 10 cryptocurrencies list, Polkadot is backed by tremendous blockchain technology, and as a relative newcomer to the crypto party - being established only in 2020 - it has shown signs of being a real trend-setter in the crypto space. India based cryptocurrency traders will be looking for the best possible start to the year, and Polkadot is providing this. Away from the trade side, Polkadot blockchain technology has been used for many fruitful projects that have made significant returns, and there is no doubt that this token has huge potential in 2022. It will be of great interest to cryptocurrency traders based in India to pay particular attention to the tokens with high potential, as well as the more established cryptocurrencies, and Polkadot fits that profile.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) - Here's another coin you may have heard of in India, for one reason or another! If you're looking at cryptocurrencies from another angle, it can be said that SHIB was actually more popular than BTC in 2021 - with over 43 million extra views over its competitor. While one of the infamous 'meme coin' batch, Shiba Inu has actually withstood some of the trends that other meme coins have fallen victim to, and is a very well established cryptocurrency to trade in 2022. Another newcomer to the crypto space alongside Polkadot, Shiba Inu gained by an absolutely staggering 49,000,000% in 2021, so the proof is in the pudding with its scalability. India based cryptocurrency traders looking for a token that's a bit of fun but is still packed full of tremendous value, look no further than SHIB.
We expect 2022 to be a very important year for India in cryptocurrency, and can't wait to see how it unfolds. If you feel it is the right time to get involved in the crypto space and begin to trade, we would love to see you there!